• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Almost 40 cars in my life, nearly a dozen Jeeps and never one Toyota. Until A week ago. 2018 TRD Offroad Double Cab

Goose_Anomolous

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hi, name is Jesse.

This is my first Toyota, It is a 2018 TRD Offroad Double Cab. And it is Inferno, I love orange shit.

So I plan on keeping this until the wheels fall off. I never keep anything more than a few years but now I want to build and run it.

This truck is specifically for family camping and road trips.

Thanks for Reading. I will update as I build.

Welcome aboard.

Fun. Have had Jeep after Jeep after Jeep myself, now in a taco. They are good trucks...mostly.

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

I’m at like 28 with my tacoma. I plan on keeping it forever too. If it makes it that long.

Looking forward to the build

Welcome. I've had a WJ that I built up. Then my wife likes WKs so there's usually a Jeep in the garage.

I only buy new and drive 'em for 12-15 years.
Kids are driving my 2003 and 2004 Corollas -

First Toyota I bought was the Pickup Truck ( just before Tacoma hit the market ) back in 1992 for $6,500 brand new.
Put 199,999 miles on it and sold it for a song.
Could probably fetch $3,000 today if I still had it.

Bought a new SR5 Access Cab last week and am loving it.

Properly maintained and not abused it will outlive me, my son is plotting my early demise.

1616950279891.png

Back