• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

after market seats

TMAC

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2022 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Lunar Rock
does anyone know what the best after market seats would be for 2022 tacoma trd off road? i had a 2010 and the seats were much better!!! im having to sit on a cushion! ive had multiple back surgeries and sitting is a big problem! they have zero padding!!!

does anyone know what the best after market seats would be for 2022 tacoma trd off road? i had a 2010 and the seats were much better!!! im having to sit on a cushion! ive had multiple back surgeries and sitting is a big problem! they have zero padding!!!
I’ve heard scheel-Mann seats are really nice. PRP seats and corbeau are other options. Theoretically you could throw about any seat you want in there, you just need to make/buy the right mounts. I agree the stock seats are uncomfortable. It’s an upgrade I’m sure I’ll do in the future as well

I’ve heard scheel-Mann seats are really nice. PRP seats and corbeau are other options. Theoretically you could throw about any seat you want in there, you just need to make/buy the right mounts. I agree the stock seats are uncomfortable. It’s an upgrade I’m sure I’ll do in the future as well
thanks for the info!!!

I'm in similar situations like you (recently had a triple laminectomy L2-L4), and believe it or not Desert Does It seat jackers have been a virtual life saver for me. I've been rocking mine for over two years now without any issues. But then again those only change the OEM seat's angle.
As stated before I've heard good things about Scheel-Man's offerings.

Back