T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Sorry for the delay on that. Hope you guys have an easier time buying and selling now. :)

Flinky

= III • Silver
First Name
Genna
T3G Member
Never been. Canada bound 2020 lol!

You won't be disappointed. Head to BC and see some beautiful mountain ranges. Great mountain biking, beer, hiking, world class mountain climbing and more. East coast is beautiful too!

ShikyoX

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Trevor
T3G Member
You won't be disappointed. Head to BC and see some beautiful mountain ranges. Great mountain biking, beer, hiking, world class mountain climbing and more. East coast is beautiful too!
Small print......be prepared for the hefty bc cost

Flinky

= III • Silver
First Name
Genna
T3G Member
Small print......be prepared for the hefty bc cost

True but if they are an American coming to Canada the exchange works in your favour. Now me being from Alberta and coming to BC is always fun. I feel like hoarding gas in my canopy right before crossing the AB/BC border.

ShikyoX

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Trevor
T3G Member
True but if they are an American coming to Canada the exchange works in your favour. Now me being from Alberta and coming to BC is always fun. I feel like hoarding gas in my canopy right before crossing the AB/BC border.
I would imagine you would it's crazy here , like bc gas wasnt already overpriced now they just added 6.5cents more tax on it now .

Top Bottom