• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

A place to storage seatbelt clip

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Just saw 5 things you may not know about on your Tacoma by “RobMotive”. This is one of them..

He point out a place to storage your seatbelt clip ..a pocket on the bottom of backseat…upright…. Every time you lift the bottom seat up..the seat belt falls down ..to prevent this use the pocket and when you fold down the seat..you can still access the seatbelt clip..”cool”
I just did this on my 2019 Tacoma …and I do access my storage on the bottom seat , very often …tools..mostly..
Thanks to RM…my seat belts do not get in the way…has it own holder…!
Aloha

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that also and realized I never knew that! Cool tip for sure.

Some things Toyota does right…. But some thing like removing the pull vinyl tabs in 2021 does NOT make sense ( the screw and holes are still there..). Was the cost too much for Toyota? Toyota going cheap

I do wish I had a grab handle for driver side…my son’2016 has a extra large storage box on the drive side of the bed…my 2019 Tacoma TRD off road does NOT…and I was disappointed too….

Yes Toyota has some nifty gadgets…but the things like missing grab handle, the oil filters system…terrible for DIY people , terrible…a turn off for me…even the rear locker…hopeless ..good for under 5 miles, & needs to be turn off ASAP…
Colorado offers front and rear lockers …WOW! If you know about lockers? This is a big win for GMC!

At least my seat belts has a “home”. Lol
Aloha,

Back