• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

808 State

@Kurupt_Hawaiian I think I saw you while I was home visiting last week but then again I don't know now. It's like 1 in 5 vehicles back home is a Tacoma. Lol. What side of the island? I wanna say I think it was in the Kailua/Kaneohe area but then again I spent most my time in town near the Ward area and Kewalo's.

@Kurupt_Hawaiian I think I saw you while I was home visiting last week but then again I don't know now. It's like 1 in 5 vehicles back home is a Tacoma. Lol. What side of the island? I wanna say I think it was in the Kailua/Kaneohe area but then again I spent most my time in town near the Ward area and Kewalo's.

I’m not sure. I rarely drive out that way. I mostly stay on the west side of Oahu.

I'm surprised to see very little 808 activity on this forum especially with the amount of Tacoma's back home. I don't know what will happen but if everything falls into place I could be moving back home. Fingers crossed that it works out in my favor. If so, let's plan a meet up. Might be broke coming home though so not much mods will happen until I get settled...if it happens.

welcome aboard. I was on Oahu in November and all I saw was Tacoma’s and 4Runners. Figured you all would have a strong group.

I visit Maui every couple of years. If I remember correctly, I've always noticed more than a few Tacoma's out there. Looking forward to seeing a few more when I go again later this year.

I visit Maui every couple of years. If I remember correctly, I've always noticed more than a few Tacoma's out there. Looking forward to seeing a few more when I go again later this year.
Hawai'i has got to be Toyota country. They're everywhere.

Back