• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold 74 WELD BILLET UPPER CONTROL ARMS

Trudog

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
Selling a pair of 74 Weld Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms. 74 Weld is known for making great products and these have been my favorite UCAs, however there no longer needed after only being on my vehicle for less than 18 months with absolutely no issues! I rather see them put to good use. DM with any questions.

• Fitment for Tacoma 2005-2022
  • Fitment for 4-Runner 2003-2022
  • Fitment for FJ Cruiser 2007-2014
  • Cut from 6061 T651 Domestic Aluminum Plate
  • Zerk fittings for greasing bushings
  • Uni-Ball: FK-WSSX16T
  • Uni-Ball sits at a 13.6-degree angle to provide optimal travel without binding
  • Only Billet Aluminum arm on the market to position the ball joint at the proper angle
  • Anodized (Antique Bronze Color) for durability and longevity
  • SKU: 74-W-UCA-TOY
  • Greased and lubed every 5000 miles
  • Replaced Uni-Balls and mis-alignment spaces 2000 miles ago
  • Full spec and description can be found here https://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-...er-4wd-billet-uniball-upper-control-arms.html
  • New price is $1149 / Selling for $700 / Shipping can be managed at cost if needed

Attachments

• IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 107
I'll take em! I can email you a FedEx label along with PayPal /venmo payment.

@gotwacks, @Trudog is a legit dude. Nothing but a great experience. He must have spent $30 to steel-it coat my rear dif skid plate for me.

Selling a pair of 74 Weld Billet Aluminum Upper Control Arms. 74 Weld is known for making great products and these have been my favorite UCAs, however there no longer needed after only being on my vehicle for less than 18 months with absolutely no issues! I rather see them put to good use. DM with any questions.

• Fitment for Tacoma 2005-2022
  • Fitment for 4-Runner 2003-2022
  • Fitment for FJ Cruiser 2007-2014
  • Cut from 6061 T651 Domestic Aluminum Plate
  • Zerk fittings for greasing bushings
  • Uni-Ball: FK-WSSX16T
  • Uni-Ball sits at a 13.6-degree angle to provide optimal travel without binding
  • Only Billet Aluminum arm on the market to position the ball joint at the proper angle
  • Anodized (Antique Bronze Color) for durability and longevity
  • SKU: 74-W-UCA-TOY
  • Greased and lubed every 5000 miles
  • Replaced Uni-Balls and mis-alignment spaces 2000 miles ago
  • Full spec and description can be found here https://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-...er-4wd-billet-uniball-upper-control-arms.html
  • New price is $1149 / Selling for $700 / Shipping can be managed at cost if needed
Still got these?

Back