• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help! 6in lift on stock wheels

Codywilson

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I’m looking for Tacomas with a 6in lift on stock 16” wheels. I want to keep my wheels but lift it. I know I’d have to run a spacer I just want to see pictures before I dive into it. Drop pics and specs

Attachments

• 2BC40632-13B6-4B81-B356-CB56C7D12845.jpeg
    2BC40632-13B6-4B81-B356-CB56C7D12845.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 118
The victory 4x4 guys put a 6 inch pro comp lift with 35's on their blue truck, but they did not use stock wheels.
C56DB265-316A-42A7-AD21-33977839C924.jpeg

Last edited:
You will run into offset issues with stock wheels (-25), I believe even with spacers.

A 6" lift will bring you soooo many problems. I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot poll, unless I was prepared to throw a whole bunch of money into it.

Good luck my friend.

A big lift is nice…looks cool…. BUT….as you get older…if a daily driver..or just shopping….CLIMBING in and out …tiresome! Burn way more gas…
There is practical…don’t do it just for looks?
Sometimes I wish there was a “great 4 inch lift”? 2-3 is OK…
Aloha

A big lift is nice…looks cool…. BUT….as you get older…if a daily driver..or just shopping….CLIMBING in and out …tiresome! Burn way more gas…
There is practical…don’t do it just for looks?
Sometimes I wish there was a “great 4 inch lift”? 2-3 is OK…
Aloha
My 2" lift fit all my needs perfectly and tbh imo it's the perfect height. I'm not sure that I'll ever go any bigger. I'm 5'5" already, and I have to hop in.

Back