• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

3rd gen OR DCSB 4x4 - Fair price?

RG_Taco

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for another 3rd gen right now. ....Am I asking for too much?

Looking to get a used 2016+, 4x4, Off road, DCSB, with no more than 50-60k miles for $27k or less.

Do you guys think that I’ll find anything for $27k or less with this criteria? If not, what’s reasonable for 50k miles?

I've seen them for that easily, for reference i paid about $30k for my 2017 OR 6MT DCSB. I think mine was marked up a bit because of the manual transmission.

if you're shooting for 2016s you should be able to easily get under your mark, even 2017s

Hey guys looking for another 3rd gen right now. ....Am I asking for too much?

Looking to get a used 2016+, 4x4, Off road, DCSB, with no more than 50-60k miles for $27k or less.

Do you guys think that I’ll find anything for $27k or less with this criteria? If not, what’s reasonable for 50k miles?
That mileage and price combination is definitely feasible.

Back