• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2022 TRD Off Road Tires

Freebird

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.venturerider.org
2022 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
My new 2022 TRD Off Road should be here soon. Can anybody tell me what tires I can expect it to have? I had Goodyear Wranglers on my '18 and in spite of them being a bit noisy, I liked them pretty well. I think they were a size bigger than stock. Whatever it comes with, I will likely live with them for a while but am just curious.

Should be the Territory AT's. Looks better than what came on my 21. Do not think they are 3 peak rated though.

1656253938576.png

After 30 plus years off roading and highways. Looking at hundreds of 4x4 in magazines and YouTube.
The one tire that always stands out!
The BFG’s. KO ‘2s.
Proven ,tested, alway rated as one of the best rated tires for the streets and off roading.

That is the only tires I will buy. The BFGs. Has never let me down.
Today most name brands are producing great tires. . No matter what you buy today….you will always be a winner.
Like choosing between Coke or Pepsi. l do prefer A&W diet Root-beer myself when off roading.

Wow Guys take a look at my new Baby coming Home from thedealership on tis comming Friday Hi.HA
Just notice those Wrangle Tires made right in Canada no moore China Tacoma cheeps Tires Guys...Enjoy your uopcomming Weekend in The Trails........Ray M. Ca.Qc. Aylmer Town

Attachments

• 20220712_112037[1].jpg
    20220712_112037[1].jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 54
@Freebird I'm running a slightly bigger size. I'm not on stock wheels, but people put them on stock wheels all the time.

I have 17's and am running 265/70/17. IIRC the 16" version is 265/75/16. I love my Falken Wildpeaks AT/3. They are C load rated, and do great on the trails. I also drive 62 miles daily on the highway and they are fairly quiet.

265/70R16 Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain should have been on the old one. Seems like it became the Goodyear Wrangler Adventure. Then they made it look more aggressive and turned the Adventure into the Territory.

Back