• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2021 TRD Off Road Tires

Zeke305

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Currently have the stock 265 70R16. Will have to replace soon but want a slightly wider tire.
Do not want tires that are noisy as 80% of my driving is city paved roads, on weekend I will do
some off road trips. Any suggestions on specific tire brand and size that would not require modifications.

Currently have the stock 265 70R16. Will have to replace soon but want a slightly wider tire.
Do not want tires that are noisy as 80% of my driving is city paved roads, on weekend I will do
some off road trips. Any suggestions on specific tire brand and size that would not require modifications.
Stay with the same size tire if using the stock wheels, I did.............these tires are top rated.

I have 17 inch rims with Falken WildPeak AT3W 265/70R17 tires and they fit fine, just about an inch bigger than stock tires. they've gone up in price since I last bought them but they're great tires imo.

Back