• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2021 SR5 4x4. NEW to Tacomas!

ev_santillano

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2021 SR5 DCLB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Over the weekend I traded in my 17 Camaro SS for this beauty of a truck. It’s not the most high end or capable truck out there, but dammit it’s mine and I already love it.
1570A9F6-79F0-4B95-A576-E6370E9C4E01.jpeg

Attachments

• E9DC0DD0-1ADA-4F7E-BE0E-35464DBA9AEA.jpeg
    E9DC0DD0-1ADA-4F7E-BE0E-35464DBA9AEA.jpeg
    465.8 KB · Views: 67
I’m such a newbie! I posted this without finishing but oh well there’s my truck.
I’ve been spending some time over the weekend looking at Information and posts on this site and I’m really looking forward to really getting into the truck, building a fairly fun set up, and just being a part of the community.

That's a hell of a jump, from a 17 Camaro SS to a truck :LOL:
You're gonna miss them G forces that SS provided but you're gonna love the truck.
Welcome and enjoy.
Don’t get me wrong I loved my camaro and I grew up with riding around in my pops 79 Z28 but things weren’t looking good on mine at 75k miles. I wanted something more dependable and a hell of a lot more versatile so what better vehicle than a Tacoma :cool:

Back