• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2021 Off Road Grill Emblem -Skull

Camrod67

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Hey!!! I have the Off Road Grill, no intention of changing out to the Pro Grill but I want to change out the emblem. I found an ebay special but it for a 2nd gen. Has anyone seen anything similar to this for my application??? Or even just a blacked out Toyota symbol.

Screenshot_20210415-192147.png

If you got Instagram, go check out c_mento_taco_808. He does some custom ones. I think they are only vinyl stickers but they work with the sensors.

Mines a 2021. I'm looking into the overlay @OzarkLander mentioned. Probably an easier route to go and he does some badass work. I have enjoyed watching your videos. And I'm just a couple hours north of you in Oregon!!
Nice! I'm planning on setting up T3G meetup this summer sometime. And thank you for watching my videos!

Back