• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2020 Trd Pro FOX suspension

Yoyoyo

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Great condition, never off road. 7,000 miles. 1700 OBO.

Attachments

• B4A9AD2C-479C-425F-99AD-7C64D852F2A0.jpeg
    B4A9AD2C-479C-425F-99AD-7C64D852F2A0.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 1,764
The pro is about 1” higher in the front than the Trd sport/off-road. So it should level out a non Pro. They ride terrific, but if you add significant weight to your truck, they are like any of the oem suspensions and need to be replaced

Thanks for the input. I have a new 2020 sport w Eibach pro struts. I find it very stiff. My only added weight is surfboards and kids. In FL so no real need for extreme off-road bumpers n winches etc. I do like my 2” lift w the Eibachs... just wish they road smoother on the street/bumps etc. How do people raise up Fox another inch in front? Spacer or new coils?

Thanks for the input. I have a new 2020 sport w Eibach pro struts. I find it very stiff. My only added weight is surfboards and kids. In FL so no real need for extreme off-road bumpers n winches etc. I do like my 2” lift w the Eibachs... just wish they road smoother on the street/bumps etc. How do people raise up Fox another inch in front? Spacer or new coils?
Like an inch more than the stock pro suspension gives? I believe eibach is coming out with spring upgrade for the front.

Back