• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

MikeSnow25

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Auto
Voodoo Blue
I am loving my TRD Pro

Attachments

• 20200102_120538.jpg
    20200102_120538.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
Looks great in that color, welcome to T3G! What are your plans for it? I know you are thinking about maybe lifting it.

I want a 4in lift just not sure on what to get. I nailed my last Tacoma right below the passenger door so my next purchase is going to be some rock sliders. I haven't put my bed rack on just yet still waiting for my roof top tent. Going to get a high clearance front and rear bumper when I am available too.

I want a 4in lift just not sure on what to get. I nailed my last Tacoma right below the passenger door so my next purchase is going to be some rock sliders. I haven't put my bed rack on just yet still waiting for my roof top tent. Going to get a high clearance front and rear bumper when I am available too.
Usually Icon or Kings are great choices for a lift like that.

Wow, we can discuss lifting our Pro's and get actual responses instead of sarcasm and flames. I think I'm going to like it here
Absolutely. I can't stand the elitist attitudes on other forums that you're referring to. For more info on our core values, check this out: https://tacoma3g.com/rules/#post-41386.

welcome! Great looking truck! I'm doing a HC front bumper from Southern Style Offroad and probably leaving the back rear bumper alone until it gets ripped off... haha.

welcome! Great looking truck! I'm doing a HC front bumper from Southern Style Offroad and probably leaving the back rear bumper alone until it gets ripped off... haha.
Haha I already have scraped my back bumper so I think I am going with a HC back bumper before the front

I am looking at the CBI Offroad Fab T3 HC rear bumper. Looks clean with a decent amount of clearance

My last tacoma was a 2017 TRD Offroad that didn't come with steps. My new 2019 TRD Pro didn't come with steps either

Back