• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2018 Tacoma TRD Sport Access Cab MT Build

gman081801

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 Sport AC Manual
Cement
Currently, I have K&N cold air intake on with a muffler delete, 1.5-inch spacers, and a 2-inch lift in the front. As well as a soft topper.

I am open to suggestions for my next modifications. I am trying to save up for long travel.

Currently living in the ND/MN area so if you know of any cool offroad area be sure to share them
DJI_0043.JPG

Hello!

Glad you started a build thread, you’ve been on here a while! Nice truck btw looking forward to seeing how it progresses

Nice truck.
Get a winch next. No other mod (on any of my past rigs too) gave me more freedom to explore.

How do you like the K&N cold air intake and which one did you go with? I “chatted” with someone on an online store who told me to go with the injen, but it was another $100 and didn’t see the value. The parts manager at my local Toyota dealer told me to go K&N too.

Welcome aboard.

Back