• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

MikeSnow25

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 Pro DCSB Auto
Voodoo Blue
Had an incident with my truck, one of the saddest days of my life

Attachments

• IMG952741.jpg
    IMG952741.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 79
Damn, that’s sad. I know what that feels like. Someone hit me when my truck had 4,000 miles on it. When did this happen to you? How much are the repairs?

Repairs cost more than the truck was worth which was shocking. This happened last September with just over 5,000 miles

Doesn’t that usually mean it needs to be totaled?
Yeah my insurance told me out was a total loss and bought the truck for what it was worth. And that's how I went from a 2017 Tacoma Off Road to a 2019 Tacoma TRD PRO

Yeah my insurance told me out was a total loss and bought the truck for what it was worth. And that's how I went from a 2017 Tacoma Off Road to a 2019 Tacoma TRD PRO
I got confused. For some reason I thought you had the same truck, but repaired. That makes sense now.

Back