• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

NorCal 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road Done!

Baldy

4️⃣ Gold
Reaction score
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road. V6, AT Loaded, double cab, Completely built. 3" king coil over suspension with 700lb springs, rear 1000lb deaver leaf pack, Stock crawl control and rear locker, ARB front locker and air compressor, C4 front and rear bumpers with smittybuilt winch, 5.29 Nitro gears, RCI full skid plates, rock sliders, decked bed liner with cases, snug top shell with 500lb rack, (5) 35" BFG KM3 tires on SCS 17" ray 10 wheels, SPOD for all lights and compressor, body mount relocation and chop (tires to not rub). 39K miles
send me note for more info. I just finished the build. Its great daily driver or will go anywhere! Asking 42K or best offer (over 65K in it

Attachments

• side 5.jpg
    side 5.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Front Suspension.jpg
    Front Suspension.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 155
  • Skid plates.jpg
    Skid plates.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Spod.jpg
    Spod.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Under hood.jpg
    Under hood.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Decked.jpg
    Decked.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 164
Holy smokes, this rig was done right! Mind if ask why you're selling? Built with intention to sell?

Holy smokes, this rig was done right! Mind if ask why you're selling? Built with intention to sell?
Thank you. I bought a RV and had no idea that tocomas do not flat tow (or tow well without problems). I have to go back to a jeep. I had a jeep and it blew up on me that is why I went Tacoma and built it the way I did. Not happy about it but don't want to deal with a Remco or other half ass fixes towing this thing to moab or across country. That is the only reason.

Thank you. I bought a RV and had no idea that tocomas do not flat tow (or tow well without problems). I have to go back to a jeep. I had a jeep and it blew up on me that is why I went Tacoma and built it the way I did. Not happy about it but don't want to deal with a Remco or other half ass fixes towing this thing to moab or across country. That is the only reason.
That makes sense. I suppose a Gladiator would be better suited for your needs.

Back