• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

17 off road taco starting build

Offroadwallie

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Inferno
What's up everyone.

New to the size and starting to look into starting the build on my tacoma. Looking for advice on pretty much everything from rims/tires to roof rack tents. Any advice is good advice in my book. I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing what you have in your rig's build.

Peace yall.

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20170103_193604.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20170103_193604.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 59
  • VZM.IMG_20170103_193148.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20170103_193148.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 66
What's up everyone.

New to the size and starting to look into starting the build on my tacoma. Looking for advice on pretty much everything from rims/tires to roof rack tents. Any advice is good advice in my book. I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing what you have in your rig's build.

Peace yall.

welcome, my advice would be save up for the suspension you want. don't settle.
I started with an Icon stage 3, now i have mid travel Kings, and I want long travel. should have just saved up and gone straight for long travel.

Semper Fi.

Welcome aboard. Matt is correct, don’t rush the build. Find out how you are going to use the truck first. Buy once and cry once..

Thanks for the advice and yea I plan to use it mostly for hunting and camping. I plan to get the work done over this winter season and have it ready for the spring season. So I will have time to save up for what I'm looking for. I go to the rocky's a lot so I would a good build for running trails out there.

Back