• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

16+ Tacoma Ceiling Attic Storage Net - Great for Dogs or Kids!

FlatironsOverland

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Website
flatironsoverland.square.site
New Small Business
FLATIRONS OVERLAND
16+ TACOMA CEILING ATTIC STORAGE NET

Pesky kids tracking mud into your cab? Adventure dog getting hair all over your clothes? Fancy overland gear taking up all your rear seat space?

With our attic storage net, you can store any of your light items like jackets, hats, gloves, pillows, etc. up and away from your gear or passengers. Place your smaller items like gloves or beanies in the pocket of the net or throw the bigger jackets and shirts up on top of the net. We've designed the clip points of the net to be close enough to the ceiling that shorter passengers won't have the net resting on their head, as well as not obstructing the driver's view out of the rear window. The rear window is also still 100% operable.

While we've been able to fit 2 jackets, a t-shirt, 2 beanies, 2 pairs of gloves, and two hats all at once, we would rate this to hold around 7-10 pounds. Installation takes less than 20 minutes and requires only basic hand tools. Why spend over twice as much on smaller solutions?

$40 plus shipping

SHOP HERE

Kits include:​
  • Elastic ceiling attic net​
  • (4) Black metal headliner clips​
  • Installation instructions​

IMG_6240-2.jpg

IMG_6229-3.jpg

IMG_6625.PNG.jpg
ATTIC01-01-web.jpg

I only have 12 left available to ship right now, any additional orders will be a preorder once additional material arrives. Sorry but this is the covid world nowadays and I should have more kits by the end of the month.

We're a new business and hope to offer more products storage solutions soon!

Last edited:
Do you have any of these left and how do I give you money for one?

Back