“Fappybird”

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

Last edited:

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
I wonder if they make a 2 player model for the ladies out there.

D

Deleted member 643

I wonder if they make a 2 player model for the ladies out there.
What would you say if I told you that they do!! Also, I was at a Security conference for work, and one of the key note speakers was a hardware hacker and was talking about hacking into these devices and spying on mutual love sessions.... twas quite the talk. Word to the wise, if you're gonna do this, turn the wifi to your phone OFF.....JOSH

Taco_primo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Brent
Military
Navy
T3G Member
What would you say if I told you that they do!! Also, I was at a Security conference for work, and one of the key note speakers was a hardware hacker and was talking about hacking into these devices and spying on mutual love sessions.... twas quite the talk. Word to the wise, if you're gonna do this, turn the wifi to your phone OFF.....JOSH
I really would not be surprised at all, to be completely honest....there really isn’t anything out there when it comes to that stuff that really surprises me.....I have seen and heard some crazy shit while in the military.

4WheelYoda

= III • Silver
First Name
David Fountain
T3G Member
Also, I was at a Security conference for work, and one of the key note speakers was a hardware hacker and was talking about hacking into these devices and spying on mutual love sessions.... twas quite the talk. Word to the wise, if you're gonna do this, turn the wifi to your phone OFF.....JOSH

We had a similar talk at one of ours though not much details into sex toys being hacked but it was mentioned. The scenario they played most was high jacking those baby monitors to know when they can break in and steal a baby.

D

Deleted member 643

We had a similar talk at one of ours though not much details into sex toys being hacked but it was mentioned. The scenario they played most was high jacking those baby monitors to know when they can break in and steal a baby.
Yeah man, tech conferences can always be interesting. I live cybersecurity every day, it's what we do so hearing our SOC discuss alerts and such as well as our pen testers, it's amazing what they can gain access too with relative ease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom