• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Midwest Tacoma 2018 TRD Sport 4x4 MT - double cab short bed

laserdtaco

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
2018 Sport DCSB Manual
Magnetic Gray
A nice blank canvas for you here! 6 speed manual with 65K miles. Zero issues, a well cared for truck, and like new. Extras included are Pedal Commander, bed cover by Rough Country (3 flip style), Rotopax two gallon fuel tank, OEM side steps, Talons Garage catalytic converter shield, Rough Country Cold Air Intake (OEM included too), and a set of BFG TA KO2’s. Tires have about 20K miles on them and are in very good shape. Diff fluid was just changed at 62K miles Oil changes about every 4-5K with Mobil1 SUV/Truck. My wife and I are buying a home and need the cash. $33,000 takes it, located in Chicago IL area... Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    277.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 48
Back