• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Archived Tacoma3G's Rig of the YEAR: 2021!

This thread is now an archive that does not accept new posts. If you wish to add to this discussion, you should create a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
Website
tacoma3g.com
2017 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Quicksand
t3g-roty.png

Rig of the Year 2021 is sponsored by @Victory4x4

victorylogo.png

Win a $150 gift card to Victory 4x4

❤️‍🔥 Back to another Rig of the YEAR!

🥇 RotY 2021 will receive a
$150 gift card to Victory 4x4 and your photo will be on the cover of the 2022 Tacoma3G calendar! You'll also receive a free copy of the calendar, a darker orange username, and a "Rig of the Year" badge under your username. More information on the calendar will be posted soon.

🆙 To vote, simply 'Like' the post(s) with your favorite photo in it.

✅ Anyone can vote. You can vote for more than one photo. You can vote for your own photo.

⚠️ If you aren't familiar with how the contest works, please read the terms by clicking the button below:

How does it work?
  • I will post each of the winning 2021 Rig of the Month photos in this thread and voting will commence
  • After a few days of voting, the winner will be announced and contacted about their prizes
What does the winner receive?
  • Please read the green text above to learn about the main prize for this year
  • Your photo on the cover of the 2022 Tacoma3G calendar
  • An darker orange username
  • A "Rig of the Year" badge under your username
Terms
  • Should a tie occur, a new voting thread with only the photos in the tie will be created
  • Voting will commence on only those photos
  • Should a tie occur a second time, the winner will be selected using a random number generator

✍️ If your photo is part of this contest, please read and agree with the terms, then 'Like' this post to confirm. Good luck, have fun, and tell your friends!

June: @hawsa

1642190762537.png

Last edited:
*There were no RotM contests in September, October, or November of 2021.

Voting closed. Stand by for the winner announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back