• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Show off your Taco grille!

2019 TRD Off road LB ..just a simple plate lower right on grill…adds a little color..
6FDC6F02-86E2-43AA-98D2-CA729089C916.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s mine! 16 gauge steel, powder coated black American Flag. Made by 300 Industries.
1278108D-9CE8-4B21-A419-8B7C71BA086A.jpeg
I have been wanting to pull the trigger on one of there grills, can you provide any feedback from them? Service? Quality? Satisficed? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Yota Grill.jpg

I got the Taco Vinyl grill in late 2020 and its been holding up pretty good. TSS sensor was a little sketchy at first, but after some adjustments I got it dialed in.

Last edited:
I finally settled on a full colormatched trd pro grill. This decision came after I got tired of everyone assuming it was an off-road. Just because everyone changed their grills these days. So finally just decided to make it original!
3F641702-51BE-4C59-A4BF-ED287D8C081C.jpeg

I finally settled on a full colormatched trd pro grill. This decision came after I got tired of everyone assuming it was an off-road. Just because everyone changed their grills these days. So finally just decided to make it original!
3F641702-51BE-4C59-A4BF-ED287D8C081C.jpeg
Looks AWESOME!!

I've got a customcargille. First mod to the truck 6 years ago. I like it, it's simple and the orange matches the inferno pretty well. Unfortunately I got hit right in the front grill with a chunk of flying ice over the winter so it's got a pretty nasty dent. Thinking about replacing it but I never see anyone else with one
20220107_140130.jpg

I've got a customcargille. First mod to the truck 6 years ago. I like it, it's simple and the orange matches the inferno pretty well. Unfortunately I got hit right in the front grill with a chunk of flying ice over the winter so it's got a pretty nasty dent. Thinking about replacing it but I never see anyone else with one
20220107_140130.jpg
Looks great! This is the closest I've seen to what you have. I've had it for a couple years now and its holding up pretty well.

Looks great! This is the closest I've seen to what you have. I've had it for a couple years now and its holding up pretty well.

:unsure:

Back