- Upvotes Recieved
- Long Island, NY
- First Name
- Truck Year
- Truck Color
- Truck Grade
- Cab & Bed
- Double Cab, Long Bed
- T3G Member
Back to another year of RotM! January will start it off with no theme; any photo of your truck that fits the contest terms below is fine.
The prize for January will be a $100 gift card to TheYotaGarage website along with a Tacoma3G sticker, an entry into Rig of the Year, and the other flare mentioned below.
If you aren't familiar with how the contest works please read the terms by clicking the button below.
How does it work?
- From the 10th to the 13th of this month, you can post one of your best photos of your truck to this thread (that fits the theme), which will become your submission.
- On the 14th of this month, I will move all submissions to the voting thread and voting will commence.
- On the 19th this month, the voting thread will close and go into a review phase.
- During the review phase, I will go through each submission, noting how many votes they received, and I will verify that the member with the most votes is eligible to win.
- If the member with the most votes is not eligible, I will move to the runner up, and so on.
- Should a tie occur, I will use a random number generator to decide the winner.
- You can 'Like' the photos in this thread if you want to, but they will not count as votes as this is only a submission thread.
- Please read the green text above to learn about the main prize.
- A Tacoma3G sticker
- A badge under your username stating that you are a RotM winner (same location you see "Badministrator" in my posts)
- Your photo in the sidebar of the website until next month's winning photo replaces it (same location you see the forum statistics block)
- A shout-out on the Tacoma3G Instagram
- An entry into our Rig of the Year contest!
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 15 POSTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT TO SUBMIT A PHOTO.
- (If you're unable to reply to this thread, it's because you don't have the 15 posts yet.) However, if you are a "T3G Supporter" (purchased a patch or sticker previously), you will bypass the post count restriction.
- Please submit photos that are of high quality and not edited to add a fake background, text, or other graphics to the image.
- However, you may edit your photo to adjust lighting, color, shadows, etc.
- You may only submit one photo per month and you will not be able to change the photo you submitted.
- You may post a different photo in a different month.
- If you have won this contest previously, you are not eligible to enter again until the sixth month after the last time you won. (e.g. If you won in January, you may not enter again until July.)
- The forum staff and our Authorized Vendors are not eligible to enter this contest.
- All photos must comply with the Tacoma3G.com Forum Guidelines.
- Specifically, this means no political, religious, or NSFW content should be visible in your photo.
Once you have read everything above, PLEASE 'LIKE' THIS POST SO I KNOW YOU READ IT, then post your photo. Good luck, have fun, and tell your friends!