I went and bought me a Hellcat

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tape

T3G Level: Gold
First Name
Tape
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#5,110
This car is absolutely amazing, it rides so nice, has so much space and I'm just amazed that a car with this much horsepower can be driven as a daily driver and have no problem.

IMG_1400.JPG

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Good for you!! Those things are out of control!! I love how they are just raw aggression and unapologetic straight line speed. Nice score 👍.

Tyler

T3G Level: Legendary
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Congrats, I'm sure it is fun and sounds great.

I've never been into cars (and I've never really driven any besides a few rental cars) but I can't deny how fun it probably is to have that kind of power.

Tape

First Name
Tape
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#5,110
Good for you!! Those things are out of control!! I love how they are just raw aggression and unapologetic straight line speed. Nice score 👍.
Thanks Mr.N, I love your description "just raw aggression and unapologetic straight line speed" and you can bet your ass I won't be buzzing around corners in this thing, I'll leave that part of it to the Corvettes. This is Definitely a ballistic land cruise missile.

Mr. Nobody

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Vendor Relations
T3G O.G.
First Name
Andy
T3G Member
Thanks Mr.N, I love your description "just raw aggression and unapologetic straight line speed" and you can bet your ass I won't be buzzing around corners in this thing, I'll leave that part of it to the Corvettes. This is Definitely a ballistic land cruise missile.

Exactly. It's built to be a straight line missile and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tape

First Name
Tape
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#5,110
Since I bought my Hellcat it's like I quit driving my truck. It just sits there all lonesome like. But since I bought it in June 2019 I put 39,000 miles on it so it deserves a rest.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I smell a Tacoma for sale soon.

Tyler

Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Well you must have stepped in something, check your shoes because I'm not selling my truck.

Some people don't sell stuff just to buy stuff.
You’re right, I found a squashed Tacoma under my flip flop. Gross.

Tacomadad18

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military
Army
T3G Member
#2,122
Does every Honda and diesel truck try to race you?

Congrats btw!

Tape

First Name
Tape
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
#5,110
Does every Honda and diesel truck try to race you?

Congrats btw!
Thanks, the only races that I've been in was with a Porsche 911 and a Corvette, after running the Corvette at the stoplight dude rolled down his window and said "damn that's bad ass" dude in the Porsche acted like he wasn't trying to race.

Tacomadad18

T3G Level: Onyx
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jason
Military
Army
T3G Member
#2,122
Thanks, the only races that I've been in was with a Porsche 911 and a Corvette, after running the Corvette at the stoplight dude rolled down his window and said "damn that's bad ass" dude in the Porsche acted like he wasn't trying to race.

Good sport from the vette! Lol @ the Porsche guy. They don’t like to loose 😂

Top Bottom