Hi I Have A Tacoma

• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

jbiscuit

✓ • Gold
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Color
Lunar Rock
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#8,600
a little silly replacing nearly new tires but those oem wranglers are terrible in the rain.

IMG_3223.png

these are cooper s/t maxx 255x85/r16. they're huge, and despite everyone on tw going on about how these fit perfectly on everyone's stock truck, the driver's side does rub on the mud flap just before full lock, and actually hits the screw so i might have to trim the mud flap stand off a bit before they tear the flaps right off.

RevN3

✓ • Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Truck Year
Truck Color
Blazing Blue Pearl
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
#1,323
The OEM Wranglers are quite possibly the worst tires ever made

jbiscuit

✓ • Gold
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Color
Lunar Rock
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#8,600
sliders, babies

1B40298D-52DE-4430-A34B-6AFB1160420F.jpeg
141617A7-8CB5-409C-A76D-D7E16695C9D7.jpeg

courtesy Metaltech, out of Newberg OR. thanks @RevN3 for the recommendation. that’s a great shop with some real nice and knowledgeable folks.

RevN3

✓ • Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Truck Year
Truck Color
Blazing Blue Pearl
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Manual
T3G Member
#1,323
sliders, babies

courtesy Metaltech, out of Newberg OR. thanks @RevN3 for the recommendation. that’s a great shop with some real nice and knowledgeable folks.

They look just like mine~ Did you get them powder coated or just paint them yourself? I did the latter and have an excuse to always carry rattle can in my door pocket now

jbiscuit

✓ • Gold
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Truck Year
Truck Color
Lunar Rock
Truck Grade
Pro
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#8,600
They look just like mine~ Did you get them powder coated or just paint them yourself? I did the latter and have an excuse to always carry rattle can in my door pocket now

got them powder coated. I still keep a can of Steel It though! powder coating doesn’t take a beating well, my bed rack gets pretty scratched up between moving the tent and pretty frequently taking the cross bars off.