• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

Tacoma3G is a beginner-friendly 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016-2023 model-years) forum. We are a community of people who are focused on good information and good vibes. T3G is the passion-project of a USMC/Toyota technician.

Tutorial Head Unit Feedback?

I like that Alpine

I'd say it depends on what features you're looking for.

If it's a sound quality upgrade you can keep the head unit

Navigation sucks with Engine. I always use my phone

I like that Alpine

I'd say it depends on what features you're looking for.

If it's a sound quality upgrade you can keep the head unit

Navigation sucks with Engine. I always use my phone
Thanks Rob! I can’t recall have you replaced yours? I had a couple of cold ones and spent money I shouldn’t had so I have the T9 coming out a great discount! The future calls for some OEM speakers after I get tired of the stock JBLs!

I have the stock head unit. I love tech but speakers would be the better mod. Now I'm thinking about power n bass ?

Thanks Rob! I can’t recall have you replaced yours? I had a couple of cold ones and spent money I shouldn’t had so I have the T9 coming out a great discount! The future calls for some OEM speakers after I get tired of the stock JBLs!

I recently traded in my truck for another. & it has the t9 so I kinda googled my way into learning a lot about the truck lol
For pros & cons so far:

pro: no real lag, sound quality & eq customizing, download apps(I did Waze for gps & programmed it to open with navi; as well as agama car launcher) internet, size, looks factory, front anytime camera

con: disconnected my & my fiancées phones Bluetooth until I reset it to factory settings, not sure what version I have but seems slow with phone hot spot randomly,

Back