Asking what happened with the other site

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I see a lot of you guys are moving from TW and don’t seem too happy with your recent days there. Just to put me in the loop, did something specific happen? Or is it just wanting somewhere new to be?

JTS2016TACO

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jamie
T3G Member
Just a bunch of bullshit with the mods on the site being inconsistent and when we bust balls people would get offended and we would all get banned. They also edit people posts and delete posts of us trying to help people from making huge mistakes on their trucks. An example of this is a chick on there who’s truck is in the shop because she completely fucked up the wiring and now it shifts gears when you open the door. She tried to claim she was an expert when obviously she isn’t and people praised her and berated us for calling her out.

D

Deleted member 643

I see a lot of you guys are moving from TW and don’t seem too happy with your recent days there. Just to put me in the loop, did something specific happen? Or is it just wanting somewhere new to be?
Honestly, the site has been going down hill for a long time. Moderators running a muck and loosely interpreting their own version of the rules as they see fit, over stepping their authority and alienating long time, knowledgable members in favor of catering to these new guys that get their feelings hurt if you so much as disagree with them.

Someone makes a stupid post and you comment on it, banned, just like that. Further, good tech has become even more scarce and it's mostly threads about plasti-dip this and put stickers on that. The layout of the site is clunky and out dated, but my biggest gripe is with the moderators, short of one or two that are alright in my book.

Site just lost itself and became a shit show of hurt feelings and overzealous, little dicker moderators

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Just a bunch of bullshit with the mods on the site being inconsistent and when we bust balls people would get offended and we would all get banned. They also edit people posts and delete posts of us trying to help people from making huge mistakes on their trucks. An example of this is a chick on there who’s truck is in the shop because she completely fucked up the wiring and now it shifts gears when you open the door. She tried to claim she was an expert when obviously she isn’t and people praised her and berated us for calling her out.
Shifting gears. That shits funny right there

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
I don’t like when moderators on forums are on a power trip. I will lead this place like I do with my Marines; common sense, treat everyone like I’d want to be treated and not like I have some special power, and relatively relaxed until you really fuck up.

Jay

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
First Name
Jacob
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Oh we all die every time we talk about it. Also she’s trying to get it all covered under warranty too.
What did she wire into the wrong wire

D

Deleted member 643

Shifting gears. That shits funny right there
dude you have no idea. This dummy "t" tapped into every circuit imaginable so that her footwell, underglow, and every other lick n stick lighting mod would do all sorts of stupid unneeded shit. It was such a hack job but if you tried to steer people away from following in her footsteps, bam, hit with the ban hammer.... Mind you, her truck sat in the shop for 40 days. They disconnected all of her bullshit and bam, problem solved.. But in her eyes, dealer did nothing but make more work for her to have to go and hook everything back up

D

Deleted member 643

I don’t like when moderators on forums are on a power trip. I will lead this place like I do with my Marines; common sense, treat everyone like I’d want to be treated and not like I have some special power, and relatively relaxed until you really fuck up.
Did I mention that I like you!! Ha ha.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
dude you have no idea. This dummy "t" tapped into every circuit imaginable so that her footwell, underglow, and every other lick n stick lighting mod would do all sorts of stupid unneeded shit. It was such a hack job but if you tried to steer people away from following in her footsteps, bam, hit with the ban hammer.... Mind you, her truck sat in the shop for 40 days. They disconnected all of her bullshit and bam, problem solved.. But in her eyes, dealer did nothing but make more work for her to have to go and hook everything back up
But was she hot?

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member

JTS2016TACO

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jamie
T3G Member
she too delicate and wouldn't fit in here. Plus I think her spacer lift bolted to another spacer lift would be frowned upon in here whereas it was praised in the other forum. Plus she has her like, 3 followers there

That’s true haha and I’m sure we can let Tyler know if we see her shit mouth breathing somewhere

Last edited:

MaverickTRD

= IV • Gold
First Name
Nate
Military
Air Force
T3G Member
It was mainly inconsistencies. Our section had a Target on it's back.
I don't care how people mod their shit boxes at the end of the day, but damn if I won't try and save you from making a huge mistake.
And that mindset gets you banned

D

Deleted member 643

I don't care how people mod their shit boxes at the end of the day, but damn if I won't try and save you from making a huge mistake.
Hooooollllleeeeee fuck!! NATE's here now!!

JTS2016TACO

= IV • Gold
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jamie
T3G Member

Welcome to the site buddy

Top Bottom