• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Midwest Alu-Cab Explorer Canopy for 2005-2022 Tacoma & AreaBFE Rooftop Tent + Awning

Trail Tacoma

4️⃣ Gold
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
trailtacoma.com
Hey everyone!

Reposting the local sale ad I put on Facebook.

Located near Chicago, IL.

Switching up my bed setup with a V2 GFC Camper.

Selling both my Alu-Cab Explorer Canopy and the AreaBFE Rooftop Tent + Awning. Everything is in good condition. Looking to sell them all together, hence the large discount.

Willing to separate items, but the individual prices will go up.

Complete setup for $4250 - roughly half off the retail price.

The AreaBFE tent has a brand new, never-used upgraded mattress ($300) and new upgraded latches ($100).

ONLY Alu-Cab Canopy - $1950
ONLY AreaBFE RTT & Awning - $2950

Price firm on complete setup. OBO on the rest.

This setup has been incredible and is extremely functional. The Alu-Cab topper is the lightest on the market, at just over 100lbs. It can also hold almost 800lbs on top. The rooftop tent is the definition of fast, comfortable camping. Zero complaints, just looking to make the move into a full-on camper.

Happy to answer any questions or send photos.

Willing to ship but that is entirely up to the buyer. I will do what I can.

Call/Text Konrad - (224) 4 six 5 - 7591

Three posts I wrote on the tent and awning on our site:

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Back