• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

Tacoma3G is a beginner-friendly 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma (2016-2023 model-years) forum. We are a community of people who are focused on good information and good vibes. T3G is the passion-project of a USMC/Toyota technician.

Maintenance alignment schedule?

JCC

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
is there a certain interval recommended for alignment?

'23 TRD OR

stealership just told me they recommend it at 15k miles and I felt upsold after agreeing lol

alignment report included

Attachments

• IMG_20240906_181827191.webp
    IMG_20240906_181827191.webp
    95.9 KB · Views: 10
It was most likely the same exact way when you bought the truck.
The alignment did not change from factory positioning.

It would be interesting to take it to a different dealership and have them "check" the alignment.
Then compare the results,...... money says they will differ.

Tire wear is what and steering wheel feel is what I use to justify an "alignment"
If it drives good and even and tire wear measures good and even,................... its good and even.

Upvote 0
It was most likely the same exact way when you bought the truck.
The alignment did not change from factory positioning.

It would be interesting to take it to a different dealership and have them "check" the alignment.
Then compare the results,...... money says they will differ.

Tire wear is what and steering wheel feel is what I use to justify an "alignment"
If it drives good and even and tire wear measures good and even,................... its good and even.
thank you, I attached what they gave me as the before and after. Hard to imagine it was out of alignment at all after only 15k - 20k miles

Upvote 0
Back