• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What I miss about my Bronco

Racingfortheson

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCLB Auto
Super White
Before I get killed for people thinking I hate my Tacoma, I LOVE THE TACOMA! Yes, there are parts that are better about the Bronco BUT the Tacoma is much better for me.
I just wanted people who wanted to know about Bronco, from a Toyota fan boy, what I liked about it. FYI, I was in a FJ Cruiser before the Bronco.
I have a video coming soon on why I think the Tacoma is better than the Bronco.

Source: https://youtu.be/8idzJ5fRwdk

Desperate for views?
Why do people make replies like this and then nothing. I think we should support people who make Tacoma content. It informs people on the good and bad product. I don't get paid buy companies. I just make videos about things I buy or my buddies buy. This was a bumper for a buddies truck that I made a video about helping him install it. I really don't know why your comment bugged me so much but it did. Did you even watch it and see if it's good? I bet not, you just made a post that you thought would make you feel better about how cool you think you are. I my look like a jacka$$ for this type of reply but I'm so over negative people.

Sorry to everyone else about my venting.

O crap, that makes sense lol. My work computer has Bottleshark and phone has RacingfortheSon. I didn’t realize that I had signed up for two accounts. I’m going to delete Bottleshark. Sorry for the confusion.
I can merge them into the @Racingfortheson account if that is what you’d prefer.

Looks like this is an original content video posted by the creator, in our videos section on the forum. I haven't watched the video but I don't really see an issue here unless I missed something else.

O crap, that makes sense lol. My work computer has Bottleshark and phone has RacingfortheSon. I didn’t realize that I had signed up for two accounts. I’m going to delete Bottleshark. Sorry for the confusion.
I merged your accounts.

Back