• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

tried to install my 40" RIGID SR-pro series on the prinsu, but i guess prinsu made it difficult for the hardware to fit so i gotta get new hardware to finish installing it. Other than that my Snorkel comes in on wednesday, and i should be installing the chase lights and finishing the 40" SR lightbar as well, and installing the rock light kit RIGID sent out.

tried to install my 40" RIGID SR-pro series on the prinsu, but i guess prinsu made it difficult for the hardware to fit so i gotta get new hardware to finish installing it. Other than that my Snorkel comes in on wednesday, and i should be installing the chase lights and finishing the 40" SR lightbar as well, and installing the rock light kit RIGID sent out.

Which snorkel you decide to go with?

Which snorkel you decide to go with?
I went with the Dobinson. They managed to hook me up on it.

Also just managed to get the 40" SR-pro lightbar from RIGID installed. Should be doing the chase lights next weekend, and snorkel probably the same time or friday.

Last edited:
Bought a towable. I'm probably all done for the rest of the year for big mods....

EX Sport.jpg

I went with the Dobinson. They managed to hook me up on it.

Also just managed to get the 40" SR-pro lightbar from RIGID installed. Should be doing the chase lights next weekend, and snorkel probably the same time or friday.
I need to get on that

Finally got the 40" SR-Pro Series RIGID bar installed, as well as my SRQ-Pro Chase lights. These lights are fucking wicked.

chase lights.jpg
lightbar.jpg

How does the light shine at night, looks a little low behind the cutout. I too just installed my prinsu rack last week and got the light bar on this weekend after much much back and forth because the hardware doesn't fit.

I need to take some pics day and night.

How does the light shine at night, looks a little low behind the cutout. I too just installed my prinsu rack last week and got the light bar on this weekend after much much back and forth because the hardware doesn't fit.

I need to take some pics day and night.
I actually moved thing around and it is way more flush now. It shines like the dickens, brighter than all my lights combined.

Got the primer coat done yesterday after some long overdue nice weather. Waiting on the hardware pack to ship to me since it was lost in shipping originally. So I’ll be able to get plenty of coats on them while I wait. Hopefully I can get them mounted this weekend.

FC15CA35-0519-4356-B109-31A87B52EBB7.jpeg

181E2452-9171-4EE3-B182-DEDD1EE9FF17.jpeg

I’m kinda digging that OD green color of the primer though...

Got the primer coat done yesterday after some long overdue nice weather. Waiting on the hardware pack to ship to me since it was lost in shipping originally. So I’ll be able to get plenty of coats on them while I wait. Hopefully I can get them mounted this weekend.

FC15CA35-0519-4356-B109-31A87B52EBB7.jpeg

181E2452-9171-4EE3-B182-DEDD1EE9FF17.jpeg

I’m kinda digging that OD green color of the primer though...
Nice, did you just hit it with self etching primer?

Oh yeah. Just made a little upgrade today. Got myself some bilstein 5100 pluse 17s Fuels with BFG all terrain. I can sleep good tonight Cant wait for more mods to come
BCF64F92-3B8A-438D-92BC-D8E9EEB8D067.jpeg
018A43D3-2D48-4252-85F8-194240BA5169.jpeg
You know, the way the red and yellow lighting reflects off your truck... Makes me think a set of retro stripes in those colors would look awesome on it!

Went to get the mail with this guy...
2019-02-15 17.36.46.jpg

Did a thingy thing today!! I noticed however that after the TC UCA install my tires are rubbing significantly more (285 70R17) anyone else experienced this?

What did you do to fix the rubbing of uca. I’m currently running into the same problem.

Was a couple days ago but I added the flag decals to my truck. Such a small piece to the puzzle but I love it.

Attachments

• 51633416_407101783394359_3259448961901572944_n.jpg
    51633416_407101783394359_3259448961901572944_n.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 83
Today I'll be sitting in chairs for 2.5+ hours while my Tacobra gets it's 15k checkup and a recall on the a fan(?) taken care of.
2019-02-18 08.16.42.jpg

Back