• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

New bumper lights, yo! I’m Australian now.

F640F125-E942-4AA2-874F-50F3BEE7E499.jpeg

Okay this shot makes me miss my 35's. Hahaha

Just installed Hondo Garage's unholey phone mount to my driver's right sided air vent. Extremely solid. The actual phone mount portion is very solid, but may not stay long because it takes about 5-10 seconds (opposed to 1.5 seconds with the ram x-mount) to place the phone and lock it in place.

I really like not having the phone be a mile away on the windshield, and it keeps the vent still useable (albeit slightly decreased in the range of directability).
89AFCB1D-8304-48D5-BD4A-6BDA463140FA.jpeg

901F771E-191B-4C1D-B693-8792F3ED50B1.jpeg

Installed the pro grille. Now everyone will stop nagging me about it hahaha

But honestly, I never prioritized it because I didn't mind the look of the stock grille. However, if I had seen this in person I would have done it much sooner. Pictures don't do it justice 😅

CC9C5AD8-E538-4360-BE64-6C0E856656FB.jpeg

Last edited:
Installed the pro grille. Now everyone will stop nagging me about it hahaha

But honestly, I never prioritized it because I didn't mind the look of the stock grille. However, if I had seen this in person I would have done it much sooner. Pictures don't do it justice 😅

CC9C5AD8-E538-4360-BE64-6C0E856656FB.jpeg

Looks good man. 👍🏼

I originally had the old BBQ grille and hated it. I know exactly what you mean by what a huge difference it makes when you finally swap it out.

I like the 18-19 OR grilles and at this point they set you apart hah.

I also like the bamf grille - but they are up in the fucking night thinking they could ask $600 for it, especially without having a TSS solution.

Back