• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

Not a bad thing at all and I wasn't trying to be a know-it-all just trying to help out. ?

For sure. For those that don't understand the concept behind correctly setting up your mirrors that's a good link.

I drove around a good bit today and I will say the added with of view was actually really nice. I can easily see two lanes over outside of the standard mirrors field of view.

Not today but recently. ITS Foldanizer and Gizmo lite. (Driver's side and passenger respectively)

Attachments

• IMG_20191208_124524.jpg
    IMG_20191208_124524.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 94
Today I went wheeling. Today I got a nice dent in the bed, right above taillight lol.

It was a rough but fun day. The truck just kept “letting” me down. With 35s I thought it could make a lot of the spots with ease. I’ve done one on 265 70s but just couldn’t do it today. Oh well, better luck next time...

Here’s a cool pic of the truck while we were trying to get unstuck!

EB401D47-B018-48F6-A61C-11163A0DC444.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I went wheeling. Today I got a nice dent in the bed, right above taillight lol.

It was a rough but fun day. The truck just kept “letting” me down. With 35s I thought it could make a lot of the spots with ease. I’ve done one on 265 70s but just couldn’t do it today. Oh well, better luck next time...

Here’s a cool pic of the truck stuck!

What are you stuck on?

What are you stuck on?

Actually in the photo nothing, but couldn’t get off this line. The passenger tire kept falling into a hole and drivers slider was hanging up. The whole passenger side was up a hill, it was a pita lol

Here’s a cool pic of the truck while we were trying to get unstuck!

I replied to this in your build thread but I didn't realize you dented the bed. What did the dent come from? Have a photo?

I replied to this in your build thread but I didn't realize you dented the bed. What did the dent come from? Have a photo?

I got wedged sideways due to clearance and being stuck on a rock with the sliders. I backed up and my spotter said I was good, but clearly was not lol. I’ll take a pic tonight. It’s not terrible

It's almost like having sliders and/or a spotter that knows what spotting is should be your two first mods.

A good spotter is a must. My bro in law is usually with me and he wheels too so I’m 100% confident in him, this happened to be his buddy with us and well the truck got it’s first dent lol.

Finally can contribute again. Install my meso stage 1 tail lamp. Shit they are bright!

also installed smart phone remote start. Now i dont have to even see the truck to start it. First world lazy

Little more cosmetic enhancements... had the roof and hood scoop wrapped in satin black.

20191214_161353.jpg
20191214_161240.jpg
How did you do that or did you take it somewhere? Been thinking of something like that , will plastic dip work too if you tape off certain areas and coat it?

New upgrades and shout out to Main Line Overland in Bow, NH, for excellent price, install and customer service.

Main Line Overland GTS 2” Suspension bundle
Method wheels and BFG KO2s 285s

Few more things in the works.

Had someone do it. I'm sure plastidip will work, I'm personally just not a fan of that stuff and never use it on anything. Vinyl turned out flawless though

How did you do that or did you take it somewhere? Been thinking of something like that , will plastic dip work too if you tape off certain areas and coat it?

Reverse, map, dome light leds. Need license plate to finish..

I suck. I started to install my @DobinsonsUSA snorkel today but I didn’t finish. It got way too cold to apply the paint over the bare metal that I planned on doing. And I was losing daylight and just generally freezing my ass off. I should’ve started earlier in the afternoon. Excited to finish tomorrow though.
B8D5C191-A5D7-4FF9-8E10-6BA289900082.jpeg
273A2259-FA3D-4266-9B75-2A0FAD3E396A.jpeg
90F71F6C-5EF2-43B7-B311-15BDE10668B9.jpeg
AFDFA09C-8394-4BD2-80C9-5A5AB6AA3837.jpeg
C6409784-DBB6-4A90-BB45-1EDAF3A853C2.jpeg
1DDC4A0A-1AE5-47E3-8C56-4669F7D0E1F6.jpeg

Back