• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What have you done to, or with, your Tacoma today?

I'll have to see it at a campsite in person to make that deal, where you heading to in my neck of the woods?

We plan on hitting up the Bend area with some friends. ?

Oregon has been itching for a T3G meetup...

? That's a good idea. Any locals want to take the reins and start planning ??

Threw some patches on the transmission tunnel

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_173915.jpg
    IMG_20190403_173915.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 100
I just got my remote start kit from 12v solutions after ordering on a 50% off flash sale, and holy crap I love remote start. It's still high 30's low 40's at 5am when I leave for work, so I really can't wait to test this out tomorrow morning.

Holy Shit! Those Squadron Pro's!!!
:)

Last edited:
Finally put the clazzio head rest covers on the front seats and installed the taco attic I got this weekend

ohhhhhh damn! Stoked to hear how it turns out. I'm hoping that I don't have to regear again when I jump up to 315's
You might end up doing so. from what ive been hearing 4.88's arent enough on the 315's. bbig reason why i just went 5.29's

I've been MIA , here's my cheap but efficient tyger roll up tonneau cover. I also have kbvoodoo hi rise bed bars ready to install and my smittybilt roof top tent, anybody running similar combo?
image1 (1).jpeg
That’s my next project the hi rise bar and smittybilt

Back