• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

What did you purchase recently?

2006, 160k miles. New project.
68E98A03-64A7-4942-8AC5-36FC90868A48.png

Purchased this little guy. Bernice Mountain Dog, named him Moose. He’s supposed to hit 130-140 lbs and the reason I’m am currently shopping for a truck cap.

DB658EED-C87A-421F-96BB-F671B4C818F1.jpeg
good luck with the Little Guy. my friend had one, he certainly wont be small for long.

I purchased a white 2021 Tacoma TRD Sport on June 1st and have added a Truxedo Truxport tonneau cover, Ionic 3" black nerf bars, Dick Cepek 265/70/17 Trail Country EXP tires, FOB cover, glove box organizer, center console tray, seat gap fillers, headrest grab handles, trailer hitch insert, black letter overlays, license plate holders, AVS Aeroskin II hood protector, and a black hood scoop decal. My next project is to paint the factory wheels a solid gloss black.

Goose gear 40% showed up right on time before my trip next week. Install is going to happen this weekend 👌

Attachments

• 3500B33C-5ED1-49A4-8FB8-B7393290E70D.jpeg
    3500B33C-5ED1-49A4-8FB8-B7393290E70D.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 59
Last Couple Days:
Lil B's Hybrid Bumper
Morimoto License Plate Lights
ExtremeLED Module
BAMF Behind Grill Mount - Going to use it for my ACDF Horn Setup
Morimoto Mirror Turn Signals
BajaDesigns S2 Pro Spot - Clear
Rago Low Profile Mounts
Plastic Retainers - Wheel Well - Need to order the rubber. Debating on the type of rubber.
Ditch Light Switch
Driving Light Switch

Thinking about getting the R4T Bumper Caps.

When will it end...

Last edited:
Weatherpack Connectors - Make harnesses for the BajaDesigns lights.
Braided Loom Sleeving for above.

BajaDesigns Squadron Sport - Amber
BajaDesigns S2 Pro - Combo - Amber

This weekend has been an expensive but exciting and eventful one! I picked up my first puppy, a little 9 WK Doberman!

IMG_0253 (002).jpg

Then the next day I happened to be scrolling Summit Offroad's website at the exact time they dropped their new Sierra in machined and managed to get me a full set of 5 before they sold out in under TEN MINUTES!
Capture.JPG

Super pumped on these and hope they show up before winter hits ahah.

Excited to pick up our mainecoon kitten tomorrow. Can’t wait to see how big he gets.

And ordered an ATH HC bumper. Can’t wait for that to come in.

Attachments

• AF9DBAA9-B980-4DD9-9E11-FEAC58BE59D8.jpeg
    AF9DBAA9-B980-4DD9-9E11-FEAC58BE59D8.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 50
Back