• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Welcome Canadians

Where do you all source your parts from (like raptor lights, fog lights, etc)? Mostly American suppliers or know of any Canadian suppliers?
Lots of stuff just online but i try to go through Krave Automotive in calgary.

To all active Canadian members, great news we have our own little section and I hope more of us join this awesome community in the future .
Hello all from Two-Mountain, Québec

Attachments

• 45DD5E49-D08E-4A19-A750-F75354749743.jpeg
    45DD5E49-D08E-4A19-A750-F75354749743.jpeg
    631.6 KB · Views: 113
📍 Vancouver Island, BC

I'm happy to have come across this website and also cool to see a section for us Canadian enthusiasts.

Basically all of what is possible, hitting as many national parks as we can, and making our way to Alaska. I’ll be there for a long time.

Are you coming to Canada from Washington State? If so you will enter BC, I'm in Alberta the next one over right above Montana

Back