• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help! Trying to buy a TRD Grille

Smitty

6️⃣ Aficionado
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR AC Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
I'm just trying to buy a new TRD (black) grille, I can't seem to find one for my rig. Don't need the stupid sensors, the ones I have been finding are way over priced or won't let me use my card... Any sites anyone knows of for a grille?

Yeah I'll look some up later today for ya (after work), I have a couple saved. You're looking for the grille that says Tacoma with out the sensor right?
I'm trying to get one to but with the sensor in the front lol. Also want want to get the trd pro hood (with scoop).

Yeah I'll look some up later today for ya (after work), I have a couple saved. You're looking for the grille that says Tacoma with out the sensor right?
I'm trying to get one to but with the sensor in the front lol. Also want want to get the trd pro hood (with scoop).
1684521087828.png

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/

You finish paint the primed hood and install the scoops grill/cover

Back