• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold Toytec Aluma 2.0 kit

gelsi2033

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
$650 - Shipping to lower 48 included in price.

Used for 8k miles/5 months. Installed 9/2021 at 3k miles. Removed 2/2022 at 11k miles. Some cosmetic dings (nothing that is visible when installed on truck).

Preload set to 2" of lift.

Spanner wrench included - adjustable 1" to 3"

Sway bar relocation brackets included

Wheeler super bumps front included

All hardware included

Aluma 2.0.jpg

Attachments

• Aluma 3.jpg
    Aluma 3.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Aluma 4.jpg
    Aluma 4.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Aluma 5.jpg
    Aluma 5.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 63
  • Aluma 6.jpg
    Aluma 6.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Aluma1 2.0.jpg
    Aluma1 2.0.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 57
Oh man this is super tempting. Let me check a couple of things, I may swing it!

Do you have any install pics? Did you go a full leaf in the rear? I'm just curious what the lift will look like with nothing in the rear.

Last edited:
Oh man this is super tempting. Let me check a couple of things, I may swing it!

Do you have any install pics? Did you go a full leaf in the rear? I'm just curious what the lift will look like with nothing in the rear.
Responded to your PM. Here are some pics of it installed. If you are looking to level, this will do it. If you want to retain factory rake you would need to add something in the rear. Center hub to fender measured ~22.5". With 1.5" progressive AAL in rear, I retained full rake. Pics are on 265/75/16. Of course you can adjust and add or remove preload as you wish.
9-9-21 front driver.jpg
9-9-21 rear AAL.jpg
10-30-21 Driver side.jpg

Back