• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

TOYOTA MAFIA BUDGET SUSPENSION???

Kansas_TRD_Tacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Is anyone running this lift? https://yotamafia.com/product/2016-present-tacoma-lift-3rd-gen

I plan on adding a truck topper/rear bumper/warn semi hidden winch to the truck. should i get medium duty coils or heavy duty coils?

If i ordered each part separately would this save me money? I can do the installation my self (hopefully...)

are there any other options that i should be looking at? The jackass that owned my tacoma before me put on a rough country leveling kit spacer and i can hardly stand it.

Thanks in advance

Is anyone running this lift? https://yotamafia.com/product/2016-present-tacoma-lift-3rd-gen

I plan on adding a truck topper/rear bumper/warn semi hidden winch to the truck. should i get medium duty coils or heavy duty coils?

If i ordered each part separately would this save me money? I can do the installation my self (hopefully...)

are there any other options that i should be looking at? The jackass that owned my tacoma before me put on a rough country leveling kit spacer and i can hardly stand it.

Thanks in advance
Those were the same components I had when I first lifted my truck. They will treat you well. For the stuff you want to add to the truck, I would opt for the heavy duty options.

That price seems really good; you shouldn’t need to buy separately. Installing will be easy yourself.

One thing: This would be a great time to also replace your upper control arms. A good, budget friendly fit for this kit would be the SPC UCAs.

Back