• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacomas & Jeeps Off Roading - Getting Stuck in the FL Mud

Stuck? No no no no, "temporarily immobile"

Nice video! Those Jeep guys we're really givin it. Makes me miss mine.
Yeah the Jeeps were awesome they tried all the deep holes. I ended up behind them most of the ride since I kept stopping to film.

I was only doing the holes that the GX went through since the rest of the yota

that orange Jeep really made me want one lol it’s a beast

I got a pretty awesome photo of it after the ride:
0E5BDC3D-A960-4CA7-BD3F-A193AA1D0C48.jpeg

I'll have start following you on the gram and youtube to see more.

Those JKUs give you the confidence to go through or over anything - because they can.

I've been hesitant to wheel my Tacoma, mostly because I don't want to bang up my daily driver yet.

Nothing like a JL. Small lift and 37 inch tires, no need to rehear or modify anything. If only they were reliable...
BA3AA7A8-3A60-471F-AF01-D14269E39F1B.jpeg

R.I.P. old buddy.
That's a sick setup!

But yeah reliability is why I went with Toyota over a Jeep.

Don’t let jeeps fool ya, they look fun until they make you miss ya the party cause they lost a gear or blew a gasket (head)

Good stuff nonetheless!

Don’t let jeeps fool ya, they look fun until they make you miss ya the party cause they lost a gear or blew a gasket (head)

Good stuff nonetheless!
Yeah about 20mins into the ride one of the Jeep guys said "I keep hearing this weird clicking noise" hahaha

Back