Tacoma3G stickers and donations are now available! | Page 2 | 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas — Tacoma3G.com

Tacoma3G stickers and donations are now available!

Thread starter Staff #22

Tyler

T3G Level: Grandmaster
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
Just to keep you guys updated: If you ordered and don’t have it yet, I’m sorry for that. I ran out of stock and had to wait for a new batch. But everyone to this point has had theirs mailed out this week so you’ll be seeing them come in any day now.

Tacoma.prod

T3G Level: Gold
T3G Supporter
Military Service
Marine Corps
T3G #
Just to keep you guys updated: If you ordered and don’t have it yet, I’m sorry for that. I ran out of stock and had to wait for a new batch. But everyone to this point has had theirs mailed out this week so you’ll be seeing them come in any day now.
I know a local guy who does prints, I’ll get his details. This may be a potential outlet to get your stock in quicker as the community is growing at the cyclic rate!

Hawkdriver23

T3G Level: Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Mike
Military Service
Army
T3G #
By popular demand, Tacoma3G stickers are now available for purchase! You may also make a donation to T3G, and all proceeds will always be put back into the community for things like more merch, giveaways, raffles, and keeping the server up. Click the sticker below to view the store:

store.tacoma3g.com

Those who donate will also get a sweet banner under their username to display their T3G support. However, everything on this website will always be fully unlocked for free, so besides the banner, the sticker, and your kind support of the site, no other perks come with donating.

Thank you!

View attachment 1997
Purchased my sticker on 2/14/19, just curious on when/if it has shipped?