• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma Mods

Austin

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the Tacoma group and I am wondering what are some good websites to buy parts/mods from.

Which parts/mods are you seeking g? 'Cause, to he honest, there are pretty much unlimited numbers of gadgets, doodads, hookahs, heegawws, bawbles, farkles, thingamajiggies, and hoozawhatsits for these trucks.

So unless you are just looking for any sorta mod...

First mods that I suggest are seat jackets (depending on whether you have keen electric seats), glove box organizer, and console partitions.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Like forgotten said, there are a lot of mods and accessories you can buy for your truck. If you will read the 140+ pages of the thread "What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today", you will get lots of ideas.

Cbi off road is a good start. Icon suspension is great. New Holland (@New Holland Overland ) has some good stuff.
But yes, better start with the type of item (suspension, armor, engine, tires/wheels, racks/storage) and we'll be happy to share our experience.

Back