• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Tacoma 3g Giveaway !

ROGUE

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Alright so it’s late I can’t sleep . So let me do something to end the year off .
We are giving away a set (4) of EGR In Channel Window Deflectors for a Double Cab Tacoma.

How do you enter?? Well simple like us on Facebook and on Instagram . Reply here Done !

And Check out www.rogue-offroad.com

Good L

Attachments

• 014B5322-9B9D-4B82-BC91-C2D4B50476AD.jpeg
    014B5322-9B9D-4B82-BC91-C2D4B50476AD.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
This is sweet. I think a lot of people have been partying for the holiday. Hopefully more participate!

Done! (Although Facebook is my real profile as I cant log in as the truck without my laptop)

I’d do it but already got some and wouldn’t want to take away someone else’s opportunity and cool free shit

Same here. Wouldn't want to steal someone elses opportunity for free swag!!

Thanks for hosting @ROGUE !!

Back