• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Subaru Tweeter Upgrade

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Quicksand
Had Jesse help me do the Subaru tweeter mod. He did great and it's a decent mod for the price. Of course you can do better but you also gotta spend more $$$.

This also helps if you wanted to know how to get to your tweeters.

Literally one of the best (and easiest) mods I’ve done. Also replaced the stick speakers with some from kicker and the difference was huge. Didn’t want to spend close to a thousand and everything cost me just under $200. Great video bro!

Upvote 0
Definitely a budget upgrade and a decent one at that. Thanks for watching it.

Literally one of the best (and easiest) mods I’ve done. Also replaced the stick speakers with some from kicker and the difference was huge. Didn’t want to spend close to a thousand and everything cost me just under $200. Great video bro!

Upvote 0
Back