• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Started a new company for storage and living systems...

astroflashjones

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
Website
casperexped.com
2016 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey Taco3g Folks,

I wanted to share our new venture with you. We recently launched our company specializing in storage and living systems for truck based campers. We do custom work as well as vehicle specific kits. Right now the kits are available for Tacomas but we’re working on expanding that selection. 

All the cabinets and storage are made from extruded aluminum framing and aluminum/ composite panels. The result is a relatively lightweight and robust system that is very adaptable. We also make different modules to help facilitate the addition of things like heat, on-board water and electric. 

Check out our website: Casper Expedition Outfitters – Casper Expedition Outfitters (http://casperexped.com) or instagram: @casperexped for more details. Would love to chat if anyone has questions!

A7C04472.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

A7C04252.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work! Do you plan on doing any custom work or just offering kits? Baltic birch is the best for the plate system, I used the same then line-x it!

Nice work! Do you plan on doing any custom work or just offering kits? Baltic birch is the best for the plate system, I used the same then line-x it!
Thanks! I'm happy to do custom work. I really tried to male the Tacoma kit versatile but obviously everyone has different needs. Baltic Birch is nice stuff. I looked at using a few other products but BB is a great balance in durability, aesthetics and cost.

Thanks! I'm happy to do custom work. I really tried to male the Tacoma kit versatile but obviously everyone has different needs. Baltic Birch is nice stuff. I looked at using a few other products but BB is a great balance in durability, aesthetics and cost.
Cool I may be in touch after the suspension rebuild the next step is completing building out the bed

The setup you have on your taco is killer!! Cant wait to see the company grow man, let me know if I can help in anyway (design and fab capabilities)
Hey Jeremy, I really appreciate it! Ive actually been meaning to touch base with you about that.

Back