• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SPOD

Not sure about this, but does the Trigger Controller's remote have someway of locating the remote if you misplace it? Or do the lights in the switches stay on when it is dark out?
It doesnt have a locator for the remote. But it has an app where all functions are achievable thru your phone. You can also dim lights to a desired brightness or even strobe if you for some reason needed to. I can see the strobe being handy in a emergency or SAR situation.

I havent really messed with it too much to test the max range. I pretty much just tested the unit with a spare pod I had in the garage to make sure it functions. I imagine the range is plenty for you to sit at a fire and turn bed lights on or turn lights on from inside a roof top tent easily. I've been waiting for my lights to arrive from Australia so I can get it all finished. Covid really screwed up shipping times unfortunately.
Lights from Australia, Lightforce?

Lights from Australia, Lightforce?
No I went with STEDI. You get so much more for your money. From what I've seen and heard they knock out the ARB Intensity lights and you get a pair for less than one of the big names lights. Super excited for them to show up.

No I went with STEDI. You get so much more for your money. From what I've seen and heard they knock out the ARB Intensity lights and you get a pair for less than one of the big names lights. Super excited for them to show up.

Post some photos when you get them! I just got some heretic studio ditch lights. I love the quality of theirs too.

Post some photos when you get them! I just got some heretic studio ditch lights. I love the quality of theirs too.
I sure will! I've been waiting over a month lol. Australia Post pretty much collapsed with the COVID garbage. I was lucky to get my GME CB antenna rather quick but things went south a few days after when I ordered the lights. I've heard good stuff about the heretic stuff too.

I sure will! I've been waiting over a month lol. Australia Post pretty much collapsed with the COVID garbage. I was lucky to get my GME CB antenna rather quick but things went south a few days after when I ordered the lights. I've heard good stuff about the heretic stuff too.

Heretic the only downside which is also a plus is they run at a high power. The 40” light bar for a prinsu rack runs at 14 volts and 28 amps

Back