• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Southern Style Offroad

Southern Style Offroad

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.southernstyleoffroad.com
Hey everyone.

We are Southern Style Offroad. I'm sure we have seen and meet a few of you here and there but if you don't know us, we are an offroad fabrication company. We are located in the heart of Louisiana, here in Baton Rouge. The original designer of the low profile front bumper, the Slimline Hybrid. Our products are proudly handmade here in America with locally-sourced metals. We offer a variety of offroad components for your Tacoma (4Runner, Tundra or GX) and will be releasing a few more in the upcoming year.

Local and looking for someone to install your new bumper, need a body mount chop, OV tune or a suspension system installed?
Schedule your appointment with us.

If you would like to contact us, you can reach us at:
If you are looking for ideas, follow at:
We look forward to seeing you on the forums.

Do y’all do anything custom? I’m interested in something a little different.

Do y’all do anything custom? I’m interested in something a little different.

We sometimes take on custom work, if you have been following our IG, you may have seen a few different vehicles come through. We currently are working on two projects, our Megalex and another customer's ride. For inquiries, if we are currently accepting new ones, please email info@southernstyleoffroad.com.

We sometimes take on custom work, if you have been following our IG, you may have seen a few different vehicles come through. We currently are working on two projects, our Megalex and another customer's ride. For inquiries, if we are currently accepting new ones, please email info@southernstyleoffroad.com.

Thanks for the reply! I’ll be sending an email shortly.

Back