• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sound balance and settings?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Just wondering how many of you adjust your sound balance to fit you? I just re-balance sounds to be at the center at the driver seat…I like this much better…but NOT sure how effect the front and rear passengers?
Before…until someone pointed it out..I never notice the sounds were coming out of the front dash…listening to most sounds on the right hearing ,focus to center dash …
Once I re-balance to drivers seat..huge change to listening enjoyment!

What settings do you like for treble , mid, bass …. I adjusted for about couple of bars above mid… for each , treble, mid and bass..
Note : I prefer Talk shows over music…I know …a bit weird for many of you…. All my AM stations are Talk shows, All my FM is music, …
Aloha

PS: it seems only the right rear passenger seat ..hears the sounds coming from the drivers seat , rather then front center dash… the right rear and front passenger seems OK ….
The say for average listener..treble should be higher then bass….but for the hard rockers listener’s ..you may want the bass way higher…

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish Toyota could have most of the sounds/ music center to all the seats…? This way everyone would have a more enjoyable listening experiences…
Kinda like listening to a portable radio…on one side of the room…(center dash for most of us )

Experiment…setting the balances…it may improve the listening! I know the speakers are “SO..SO..
Aloha

Back