• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Soooo. Long story short i got T-Boned today...

OliviousMaximus

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Soooo. Long story short i got T-Boned today...
Saw a fresh green light coming down the hill, coasted at speed limit
as soon as i entered the intersection i get slammed by a severely old lady.
like this is probably her last time driving.
my lift kit came in handy
(she basically when under my truck)
I immediately jumped out of my truck to see if she was ok if she needed an ambulance
but she wouldn't look at me or let go of the steering wheel, she was awfully distraught.
She didn't get out of her car until those that wield badges arrived, she's OK
no blood, bruises or scrapes.

The only positive side i see to this, is that ima get back to wrenching n modding for the future rig...

still salty about all i invested on my silver stallion...

1615511116508.png

1615511265343.png

1615511290682.png

1615511309190.png

Aww, bummer. Rough road in the short term, but hopefully a new truck and a fresh build are in your future. Glad no one got hurt.

Thankful that no one was hurt but sad that your truck was damaged. Hopefully you can repair and resume your build.

Damn!!! What was her estimated speed? The Taco held up pretty good, from what I can see! Any frame damage?

Damn!!! What was her estimated speed? The Taco held up pretty good, from what I can see! Any frame damage?
It felt like she hit me doing 55-60mph
My taco was declared a total loss... there was frame damage.

that wasn't as irritating as then hearing from her insurance that she said it was my fault. Like the audacity of this old lady to not take responsibility after slamming her whole life onto the side of my silver stallion.

Back